Blue Mosaic Fountain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Finished it this morning before it got hot. My air conditioner in the shop went out. I made this as a graduation gift for a young patient of mine who wanted to learn how to write with a fountain pen. It's interesting...several of teens that I treat will tell me that they've never seen anyone actually write with a fountain pen. LOL..Makes you feel ancient. Anyway, had fun making it for her. Has a #6 medium gilded Bock nib. :) Doc

Attachments

• Blue and Gold Mosaic.jpg
    Blue and Gold Mosaic.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 219
  • Blue and Gold Mosaic_1.jpg
    Blue and Gold Mosaic_1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Blue and Gold Mosaic_2.jpg
    Blue and Gold Mosaic_2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 148
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

I've had a hard time with the mosaic blanks. Until I kept them cool then i finished them. lowering the rpm as a polished them Very good pen Doc!

Last edited:

Dalepenkala

Finished it this morning before it got hot. My air conditioner in the shop went out. I made this as a graduation gift for a young patient of mine who wanted to learn how to write with a fountain pen. It's interesting...several of teens that I treat will tell me that they've never seen anyone actually write with a fountain pen. LOL..Makes you feel ancient. Anyway, had fun making it for her. Has a #6 medium gilded Bock nib. :) Doc

Great looking pen Doc!

Top Bottom