Blue Moon-glo Cigar pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ldb2000

ldb2000

I've been playing with glow in the dark pen blanks and this is my latest creation . I'm calling it "Blue Moon-glo" . It's a home brew PR blank on a Chrome Cigar kit . the white parts glow in the dark a wonderful Blue color and the blue PR is Metallic with sparkles . The glow in the dark photo was taken with the camera set on auto . The blue PR has made the blue glow even more pronounced then the black . I used Nickel plated tubes and epoxy to glue them in .
More colors to come including a deep red and an ultra bright Green (This is the brightest glow in the dark chemical I have ever seen) . I'll post more as I make them , if they last long enough to get some pictures , this one is already gone .

1_bluemoon-glo.jpg

1_bluemoon-glo2.jpg

As always , comments welcome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

USAFVET98

I've been playing with glow in the dark pen blanks and this is my latest creation . I'm calling it "Blue Moon-glo" . It's a home brew PR blank on a Chrome Cigar kit . the white parts glow in the dark a wonderful Blue color and the blue PR is Metallic with sparkles . The glow in the dark photo was taken with the camera set on auto . The blue PR has made the blue glow even more pronounced then the black . I used Nickel plated tubes and epoxy to glue them in .
More colors to come including a deep red and an ultra bright Green (This is the brightest glow in the dark chemical I have ever seen) . I'll post more as I make them , if they last long enough to get some pictures , this one is already gone .

1_bluemoon-glo.jpg

1_bluemoon-glo2.jpg

As always , comments welcome

Oh sure... Now you post this, now that im broke.. I like it. If you decide to sell them, pm me, and I will scrape some money together..

ldb2000

LOL . Yes with glow in the dark ink :wink::biggrin:
It's a novelty , I can't keep a pen made with the stuff in stock . Go figure :confused::)

Last edited:

WoodenDragon

Local Chapter Leader
Very cool Butch! I think I like this one even better then the black one.

Let me know once you have the other colors done so I can order some of each! Just send me a PM and paypal ya...

Top Bottom