Blue lapiz with Rhodium

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alxe24

Status
Not open for further replies.

alxe24

Here is the pen I took me so long. I am happy though. What do you think about the Pics. I'm still not sure about backgrounds.
Thanks for looking.

2007216194049_Americana-Blue-L-01.jpg

200721619415_Americana-Blue-L-02.jpg

2007216194118_Americana-Blue-L-03.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Draken

Interesting combination of the gold in the lapis with the rhodium. I like the look a lot. I'm not familiar with that pen kit, which one is it?

Cheers,
Draken

DFM

Very nice pen and photos.

On the top photo, the pen has a bit of a reflection in the finish of the band on the cap which is a little distracting. You might re-take the photo if you were going to publish in a catalog, otherwise leave as-is.

alxe24

I agree with you. I did take more pics with other Back grounds.I was looking at the pictures now and I think I compress then too muchas well the quality got pretty bad. I still have the origial RAW image anyway.
Draken/ John/ Chris The kit is the Americana from CSUSA

Thanks you all for your comments. I'll depart from the pen on Tuesday. It is sold.[:(][:)]

jedgerton

Stunning pen and great photos! I like the first and third photos best. I've never used that Blue Lapis material, do you polish it like you would an acrylic (i.e. MM to 12000)? I also like that kit, it looked expensive in the catalog but it also looks great in your pics.

John

woodpens

Very classy looking pen! Good choice of materials and hardware. The pictures look sharp to me. I don't like snap caps, but it is a fine looking pen.

alxe24

I've never used that Blue Lapis material, do you polish it like you would an acrylic (i.e. MM to 12000)?
Yes but wet sanding. It works a lot faster and cleaner. Otherwise you'll look like a smurf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom