• WIA14DCMMQQ.jpg
    WIA14DCMMQQ.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 241
  • WIA14C4MMQQ.jpg
    WIA14C4MMQQ.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 157
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Now here is a real nice pen. I like the shape.I like the use of the aluminum and that you left it a brushed look. I also like the center band. Could you tell us a little bit about the center band??? The gemstone really sets the pen off. Nice job fitting that in too. Thanks for showing.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Anytime you put aluminum with blue...I get excited. This pen just put me over the top. Very nicely designed and, constructed. Thank you for sharing.

OKLAHOMAN

Itzak, the use of brushed Aluminum with the gold clip, front section and accents on the Star of David on the center band and the touch of blue with the Lapis inset on the cap was done perfectly. Thank you for showing this Gem of a pen. (pun intended)

znachman

Now here is a real nice pen. I like the shape.I like the use of the aluminum and that you left it a brushed look. I also like the center band. Could you tell us a little bit about the center band??? The gemstone really sets the pen off. Nice job fitting that in too. Thanks for showing.

Thank you all my friends, John the center band is a Stainless Steel jewel ring I purchased from jewelry shop and modify it to fit to the center cap thread.
Thanks to all

Top Bottom