Blue Kaleidoscope

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

This has to be one of my favorites so far, I love this color blue in the Kaleidoscope cane on the pen. I love to share my pens on IAP, hope you have not gotten tired of seeing them:)
1_DSC09638_copy.jpg

1_DSC09642_copy.jpg

Lenny

I'm very tired! But still Love seeing your pens! I think this is one of your best ones! :)

now it's time for sleep :wink:

OKLAHOMAN

Holy shoe strings bat girl that is sharper than a samurai sword, and your photography is better than se.......well maybe not, but definitely better than mine.

CaptG

Darth Toni strikes again. Just when I am starting to feel good about my pc pens, she pulls this out and knocks me back into reality. Awesome pen Toni.

PenPal

Toni,
Absolutely fabulous we have a Turkish son in law and when I visited Istanbul and wherever a while ago your pen holds that mystique the extraordinary appeal of the Mosaiic work found in that country. Gets better all the time you and Ratty and the feather casters etc. Refreshing pics and conversation as well.

Regards Peter.
PS I like it best posted those pens lose a lot naked. Too much kit.

Last edited:

turbowagon

Stunning pen. You've sure come a long way since your slimlines a few months ago, Toni. Great job and nice photos!

- Joe

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
Gorgeous as usual , I think I like the single color a little more than the "english cottage garden ones " hehe, but thats just me ,cheers ~ John :biggrin:

jskeen

Great job! I like the way one black line zig zags the length of the pen, and the other is perfectly straight. The match across the centerband looks perfect, and the blank to metal fit looks spot on.

And to think it was less than 6 months ago that you got all bent out of shape because somebody called some your first slimlines "sloppy". That's the way to show' em. Don't take any crap off anybody.

Especially me :)

PS, I like the colors on this one too.

Nellieteach

Toni,
As a "lurker", just had to tell you I enjoy looking at all of your creations. They are amazing in my eyes (and obviously in the eyes of many other IAP members)...beautiful...each one a unique creation.
Please continue sharing the fantastic photos of your gorgeous pens.
Nadine Nelson:)

wizard

Toni,
That pen is beautiful ! Love the blue color. You have to teach me how to take such gorgeous pictures.
Regards,
Doc

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
OMG! How did I miss that one. It's very hard to pick a favorite, "Toni Pen", but IMHO, this one is a major contender. WOW!

Top Bottom