Blue Guardian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from garys1008

garys1008

Been Amember for a while now but never posted any pics to date. Still trying to figure out how to use the camera. Getting better at it thought.
Here's one that i just finished. Aquamarine from WC, MM to 12,000 and the PlastX. All comments welcome!

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 355
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

t001xa22

Like Seamus, I too have been debating about using this kit, and the smaller version. What is your opinion of the click mechanism? Your pen is gorgeous.

garys1008

I've done a couple of these now and have not had any complaints about them yet? Personally I think that they are too big for me. I've sold two so far abd the customers love them. First one I did was a special order made with a Diamond Back snake skin. He shows his pen to everyone! Great for business!!!:)

garys1008

Sorry about not posting sooner. Guess I'm a little shy. I have learned a lot from the postings on this site and i finally got some courage up and posted one of my pens. I really appreciate all the help I got from this group. Thank-you all so very much. I will be posting from now on. One problem I have though is that I work 3rd shift and owns up working a lot of overtime but notby my choice.

Top Bottom