Blue Daisy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

I love this floral Pattern, it is one of my favorites this was a special request and I am loving it on a Sierra, pattern is on the El Toro.

Thank you for looking and your feedback!!!

5278415412_0f5fc79dea_z.jpg

5278414980_209a27060b_z.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nellieteach

Toni,
Another beautiful creation. The color choices for the flowers with the yellow butterflies really work well together. Thank you for sharing another beautiful creation.
Nadine Nelson

socdad

Absolutely beautiful, makes me at least somewhat happy me wife will not look at the IPA web site … makes my 'stuff' very ordinary.

wiset1

I love your work Toni, but you're making it difficult for me! My wife looks at these pens as well and always asks "Why can't you make something like that?" Looks like I either have to learn your craft or jump over to the exotics site and see if you have any for sale. Any plans to make some blanks for the Majestic Jr. line from PSI?

Oh yea...AWESOME pen, ha ha ha

Toni

I love your work Toni, but you're making it difficult for me! My wife looks at these pens as well and always asks "Why can't you make something like that?" Looks like I either have to learn your craft or jump over to the exotics site and see if you have any for sale. Any plans to make some blanks for the Majestic Jr. line from PSI?

Oh yea...AWESOME pen, ha ha ha

They are all sold out, pm sent!

Looking good as usual Toni :cool:

I've been playing with PC lately, you have me caught, but I'll wait until I do a decent one before posting on this forum :rolleyes:

Cant wait to see what you make!!

Thank you everyone for the great feedback

broitblat

Beautiful work, as usual. Although I don't comment often (because there just aren't enough superlatives), I remain in awe of your artistry and a big fan.

-Barry

its_virgil

Toni,
You know what I think of your talent and your artistic ability and how much I like your PC "million flowers"(..I can't spell millefiori!) creations on pens. You continue to WOW us with your work. Thanks for sharing your pens with us. Great work, BTW.
Do a goo turn daily!
Don

Top Bottom