Blue Corian Anelli

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ghostrider

ghostrider

Turned this one a couple days ago. Still struggling with things, but it's a gratifying learning process. Thanks to people from this forum I'm gradually improving.

Thanks for looking. Comments welcome.

Attachments

• 8036011758910_ORIG.jpg
    8036011758910_ORIG.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 188
  • DSCN0917.jpg
    DSCN0917.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 237
  • DSCN0920.jpg
    DSCN0920.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 199
  • DSCN0922.jpg
    DSCN0922.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 161
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ghostrider

Hope u liked the bundle of corian I sent.. that color is called pebble blueand is made by acompany called staron
Thanks for the comps everyone, and the info JAZNCARR (you didn't send me any that I know of. Would be interesting if there is a place to look up these things).

I got this from Woodcraft, but it didn't have the name of the pattern on it. Looks like they went out and picked up some scraps. This is my second one in this type of material (first one was a sort of pastel green pebble.)

ghostrider

I got this from Woodcraft, but it didn't have the name of the pattern on it. Looks like they went out and picked up some scraps. This is my second one in this type of material (first one was a sort of pastel green pebble.)
Looks like Mediterranean http://www.troutlakearts.com/colorhtms/mediterranean.htm
Maybe.

It also looks like the Pebble Blue that JAZNCARR mentioned. I've been looking around, and it looks like it could be a few different ones.

Top Bottom