Blue Banksia Roman Harvest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tgsean

tgsean

I made this Blue Banksia Hybrid pen (blank from George- Robutacion). I had made one earlier, and the person who bought that pen, showed a receptionist at the hospital where I work, and she immediately said she wanted the same one, same colour. So of course I contacted George, and bought all the colours including the blue that he had on offer. Thanks George. Its a Roman Harvest roller ball pen kit (from timberbits.com). Finished with CA. I tried to reduce the props for the picture, but couldn't resist having a burl in there! I used a small lightbox this time, which I bought from ebay for 40 dollars.

Attachments

• Blue Banksia 2014.jpg
    Blue Banksia 2014.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 170
  • Blue Banksia 1- 2014.jpg
    Blue Banksia 1- 2014.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 179
  • Blue Banksia 2- 2014.jpg
    Blue Banksia 2- 2014.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Blue Banksia 3- 2014.jpg
    Blue Banksia 3- 2014.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 181
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Yeah..., thats what I'm talking about, you put a classy kit in a pretty and inexpensive blank (sold for AU$5.50 each, for over 3 years) and its looks a million bucks...!:wink::biggrin:

I have recently purchase some "glow in the dark" powder, for the first time and I did so, to try making some of the new Dwarf Banksia with some of it with the colour, I may try making some with this older style blanks (1/4 pod), they should look quite porsche, huh...??:wink::biggrin:

I have hundreds and hundreds of the most amazing blanks of all sorts, sold to a lot of people, many of them here on IAP and, I never saw most of them put into a pen and shown here or sent to me, as I always request if possible.

Nothing gives more self satisfaction than seeing, the results of my pen blanks making/efforts shown dressed in a nice kit, and done well that my friends, is my reward.

I have been waiting a long time to start seeing some of those older blanks and some of the newer ones too, It seems that I finally I'm starting to see them, thanks to some very dedicated and regular buyers, and I thank you all for that...!:)

PS: I wonder if, some of those very unique blanks I made/sold in the pass, people think that they are just too nice or unique to use. Camon peoples, they are just pen blanks, that were made to be used so, lets clean their dust and take them for a spin...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

tgsean

Its my pleasure

George, I am enjoying turning the blanks, and I would certainly want to try the glow in the dark ones, if you would let me have some, especially in the dwarf banksia, and the 1/4 pod style too.

Cheers

gimpy

Hey George,

I'm just recently out of the hospital and the doc told me NOT to do anything in or abound the house,

I do have a few of you blanks, waiting to turn, but it will be a while

Yeah..., thats what I'm talking about, you put a classy kit in a pretty and inexpensive blank (sold for AU$5.50 each, for over 3 years) and its looks a million bucks...!:wink::biggrin:

I have recently purchase some "glow in the dark" powder, for the first time and I did so, to try making some of the new Dwarf Banksia with some of it with the colour, I may try making some with this older style blanks (1/4 pod), they should look quite porsche, huh...??:wink::biggrin:

I have hundreds and hundreds of the most amazing blanks of all sorts, sold to a lot of people, many of them here on IAP and, I never saw most of them put into a pen and shown here or sent to me, as I always request if possible.

Nothing gives more self satisfaction than seeing, the results of my pen blanks making/efforts shown dressed in a nice kit, and done well that my friends, is my reward.

I have been waiting a long time to start seeing some of those older blanks and some of the newer ones too, It seems that I finally I'm starting to see them, thanks to some very dedicated and regular buyers, and I thank you all for that...!:)

PS: I wonder if, some of those very unique blanks I made/sold in the pass, people think that they are just too nice or unique to use. Camon peoples, they are just pen blanks, that were made to be used so, lets clean their dust and take them for a spin...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Top Bottom