Blood and Bone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Catchy title huh :cool: The red is one of my home cast blanks and the white is Alt. Bone I got from Ed & Dawn. I've been making quite a few of this style and I'm thinking this will be my base model for "show" pens and I'll only make slimlines on order if at all. I love the look of these without the stock centerband and it really opens up sooooo many possibilities. I really should call this "Irradiated Red" since it's a glow in the dark pen. However, I was experimenting with adding red dye and mica and it overpowered the glow stuff and it doesn't get as bright as the previous one. I couldn't get a good photo of the glow. The finish is MM to 12000 and PlastX. Thanks for looking and for any comments/critiques made!

Attachments

• 102_9970.jpg
    102_9970.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 319
  • 102_9985.jpg
    102_9985.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 168
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Beautiful and creative pen !!! Love the centerband. Great job! The title of your post..could not help but look at it :). Regards, Doc

Brooks803

Thanks everyone! I sold two of these last night to a friend who was looking for some christmas presents. Now I gotta glue up some more tonight for tomorrow. Yippie..I actually have a weekend off!!!

Top Bottom