Blending colors...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Marc Phillips

Marc Phillips

Playing with the colors again tonight... using an old click pen kit I had hanging around so I don't mess up a good kit...

I feel like I have found a way to get rid of those cheap kits and blah blanks (this was maple... almost no grain to it at all) and end up with a give away pen that people really seem to like!

Probably sounds silly... but I like giving pens away but don't get much pleasure out of giving away a really nice pen and the person has no clue what they just got.. ... you know, the "oh, that's nice, thanks" response... I guess I would rather give away a $3 pen and get a $100 response than vice versa :)

Attachments

• purpleclickpen.JPG
    purpleclickpen.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 304
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I like giving pens away but don't get much pleasure out of giving away a really nice pen and the person has no clue what they just got.. ... you know, the "oh, that's nice, thanks" response... I guess I would rather give away a $3 pen and get a $100 response than vice versa :)

I understand exactly what you are saying here. Some of my best work has gotten some of the least gratitude from the recipients.

Nice job on the pen!

Top Bottom