Blank from woodcraft on wallstreet II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from USAFVET98

USAFVET98

When I went to wood craft that day, I picked up this blank that has a trustone look to it. I have been itching to turn so today I was allowed.
I had emergency oral surgery yesterday and have to go back to the VA on thursday to finish it. So my girlfriend let me have today to turn and keep my mind off the pain.

Anyway, here it is..

Attachments

• benefit 013.jpg
    benefit 013.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 176
  • benefit 015.jpg
    benefit 015.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 181
  • benefit 016.jpg
    benefit 016.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 152
  • benefit 018.jpg
    benefit 018.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 153
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wheaties

Looks great! Is it Acrylic?

(You will have to have some more "surgery" so you can have more shop time)!

USAFVET98

Yes it's acrylic.. They might have to do the same thing on the other side of the same tooth on thursday, so i am looking forward to turning some more.. The bad part is, I refuse to take pain killers other than advil, so I have to deal with it..:eek:

Looks great! Is it Acrylic?

(You will have to have some more "surgery" so you can have more shop time)!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Very nice looking. I hope you have a comfortable, :wink: but long recovery so you can do some more.:biggrin:

maxman400

They look great, I was just looking at the Blanks on line this morning wondering what they would look like when they were done. And yours makes me want to go ahead and buy them now. Thanks for the great photos.

USAFVET98

They come out nice, and very easy to turn. I enjoyed turning this one. I will def. get more when I can. Does anyone on here make these types of blanks? I would rather buy from other members...

They look great, I was just looking at the Blanks on line this morning wondering what they would look like when they were done. And yours makes me want to go ahead and buy them now. Thanks for the great photos.

Top Bottom