A Blank I won from the Bash

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Seer

Seer

I think this blank came from Victor on the first trivia box of blanks I won in Febuary. I put it on a Chrome Navigator and I think it came out nice. The blank was already round as it had been cast in a round mold and turned easy, the only problem I had was to keep the shavings from wrapping around the blank. I spent as much time cleaning them off as I did turning them.

Attachments

• IMG_3288.jpg
    IMG_3288.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_3291.jpg
    IMG_3291.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 137
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bree

Chuck took the words right out of my mouth!! Great job! I REALLY like it!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Very nice job sir I'm about 99% sure that is a blank I sent you during the bash.Its looked like nothing special from the outside right?Rather dull really?Its amazing what an uglt blank can end up looking like.Keep up the good work.Victor

maxman400

I think this blank came from Victor on the first trivia box of blanks I won in Febuary. I put it on a Chrome Navigator and I think it came out nice. The blank was already round as it had been cast in a round mold and turned easy, the only problem I had was to keep the shavings from wrapping around the blank. I spent as much time cleaning them off as I did turning them.
Great Looking Pen, I have the same issue with shavings from alumilite, so I set my shop vac right under the blank while turning. It's great to watch one long ribbon get sucked in as you turn it. I get my dust collector this week.:biggrin:

Seer

Very nice job sir I'm about 99% sure that is a blank I sent you during the bash.Its looked like nothing special from the outside right?Rather dull really?Its amazing what an uglt blank can end up looking like.Keep up the good work.Victor

Victor thanks for that blank you were right it did not look like much at first but I sure like how it looks now. :biggrin:

Top Bottom