Blank canvas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Got home early last night (8PM) and decided to turn a "quicky".

We've had alternative bone for a while, in one inch rods--so this is what it looks like:

Scrimshaw? Laser? Handpaint? OR just a nice simple white pen?
Comments, as always, are gratefully appreciated!

Attachments

• Bone.jpg
    Bone.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 396
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

Got home early last night (8PM) and decided to turn a "quicky".

We've had alternative bone for a while, in one inch rods--so this is what it looks like:

Scrimshaw? Laser? Handpaint? OR just a nice simple white pen?
Comments, as always, are gratefully appreciated!

HHMMM, Ed, quicky's, and alt. bone. Does Dawn know what you are doing in the shop??

jskeen

Ed, I assume that the composition of these blanks is laser engraver friendly, unlike white PVC? Have you verified that? and is there any internal texture or color, or is it just plain flat white all the way through?

Thanks James

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed, I assume that the composition of these blanks is laser engraver friendly, unlike white PVC? Have you verified that? and is there any internal texture or color, or is it just plain flat white all the way through?

Thanks James

James,

This turns just like alt ivory. And the color (or lack of color) is uniform throughout.

While I have not sent one of these to be laser engraved, I HAVE had several alt ivory lasered, without difficulties.

I like the material, so I will be doing more with it.

Mr Vic

Ed,
Looks good but I think the black and gold detract from the blank. How about one in satin chrome on chrome. It also lends itself to some tribal tatoo decal application....Crap, another item on my shopping list..

Last edited:

snyiper

I have to agree with the tribal decal. I love the blank and think it would be a awesome medium for water slide decals!!!

MartinPens

Seems to say "laser" to me. Interested to see what you decide and a photo if you go a particular direction. Thank you for sharing. I also like a quickie!

Top Bottom