blanco nero Sedona fountain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from redfishsc

Status
Not open for further replies.

redfishsc

Black ti Sedona fountain pen with Trustone Blanco Nero.

I have to say I like this material even better than the turqoise. This is a very cool looking pen.

This is also my first Sedona. I have to admit I like this kit better than the Baron or Jr Gent as far as feel, form, and looks. The center band really looks good.

blanco_sedona_fp.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

I can't tell- what color is the pen kit? Up on the clip it looks silver, the centerband looks gold and the bottom almost looks like it could be copper? Whatever it is, the pen looks great.

mick

Great pen! It looks fantastic with the Black Ti.How is the Blanco Nero to turn.I just ordered some and I know from experience some of the tru-stone can be a bear to turn.

redfishsc

angboy, sorry about missing your question. It's black ti and I have a "special" camera that can make a nice plating look like everything it actually *isn't*.[8)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Great-looking pen.

That material MAY be decent in the high-end kits, also. Not TOO figured??? (read Emperor, Majestic, etc - all the really "blingy" ones)

Tuba707

Bianco Nero isn't bad to turn at all. I agree with your assessment of the Sedona, too - it looks a bit classier than the Baron - clip and centerband are much nicer, IMO. I have a friend who is an avid pen collector and he has a few very expensive older Pelikans that have almost the EXACT same style clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom