Blackwood Burl Jr. Gent Mutt in Red Swirl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Stick Rounder

Stick Rounder

Hello,

Got some of Eugene's :wink: mutts, this is the first turning of the lot. Jr. Gent with the Blackwood Burl in Red Swirl. Please let me know what you think. Sorry about the photo in advance. Just cannot seem to get it right.

Attachments

• Jr Gent Mutt.jpg
    Jr Gent Mutt.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 577
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
J

jackrichington

I've always like mutts..canine or pen blanks..real nice pen

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice, Doug!

And a question...did you color your tubes? I did a similar blank on a neopean and it turned out much darker. I am wondering if white or silver tubes would be helpful for the next one? :cool:

Stick Rounder

Very nice, Doug!

And a question...did you color your tubes? I did a similar blank on a neopean and it turned out much darker. I am wondering if white or silver tubes would be helpful for the next one? :cool:

I did not color the tube or the inside of the blank. If you look real close, and you know what you are looking for, you can almost pick out the brass in the swirled resin. I think the white or silver would look good, or maybe try matching the resin color. I have painted tubes in the past to match the blank color with good success, even if it is a shade off.

sah6139

I do like the pen. The blank and kit go very nice together.On the photo, and this is from someone who can't take a good photo if my life depends on it , the only thing I can see is the focus is off on the cap, depth of field I think is what they call it, do a search on how to correct that and the photo will be just fine.

steve

Top Bottom