Black and Yellow Custom Acrylic FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from drgoretex

drgoretex

Hello fellow pen-making nuts,

Here's one I just finished yesterday, ordered after the buyer saw another black and yellow I did some time ago.

IMG_7091.jpg

She requested, though, that this one have a clip and be more conservatively shaped :)

I thought I would do just the one axial inlay this time, on the barrel end, to tie the barrel to the cap visually.

IMG_7088.jpg

IMG_7093.jpg

The pen is a cart/converter filler, and is fitted with a medium JoWo two-tone steel nib, tuned and smoothed.

IMG_7092.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

Super clean lines and incredibly dynamic with the yellow bouncing against the black. Always a fan, looks awesome!

SDB777

Looks like you have the black finish nailed to perfection....(I hate sanding on black acrylic-takes forever to get all the marks out).

The conservative line of the instrument is perfect, can see why someone would want to order these colors in this style!!

Scott (custom orders rule) B

Gilrock

Awesome job! What I like is the black trim piece at the bottom of the cap because I recently tried to do that and failed to get it right.

Crashmph

I have to say that is a fantastic job. Not a fan of the clip, but your work on the rest of the pen is truly awesome. excellent mix with the post end matching to the cap.

Top Bottom