Black Turquoise

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this one is an hour old,

Yeah, I'm a bit excited..

IMG_9027.jpg

I have no idea where this shape came from but some times you just follow the flow...
IMG_9020.jpg

I had a cabochon in mind,, went for the 10 mm turquoise..
IMG_9028.jpg

Sterling Baron as a base on a black acrylic....

Critiques are Welcomed please

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ahoiberg

i love all black pens and your shape is very nice also. the turquoise is a nice touch. is that an actual turquoise stone or turned from trustone?

LanceD

Jim, you get an A+ from me. I just recently finished a couple of all black pens and really like them. They seem more "business like". The shape you did it in really caught my eye and I like it very much.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words.

I was at the Dr's this morning and just returned now. I have an angiogram booked for July 4th with a Dr who does 600 of these a year!

Once the heart issue is in control then they can replace my hip...this waiting time is productive though, I have made 28 pens this week, all Barons.

Coming home and finding your positive thoughts has made me feel all that much better...you all are very kind[:D]

Answering the question: The turquoise is a cabachon from Firemountain Gems...LanceD turned me on to them....Thanks Lance![;)]

Thumbs

Jim, I've had several of those tests. They may sound a bit disturbing, but it is interesting to watch them while they work. ( You get to watch during the angiogram and angioplasty procedures down here. DAMHIKT ) The test is not such a big deal these days. The immobilization afterwards is more of a test, I thought. Of course, they are even reducing the time required for that now, too. The first time hot flash is a bit of a surprise, let me know what you think. [}:)]

Take care and best wishes![:)]

Originally posted by Thumbs
<br />Jim, I've had several of those tests. They may sound a bit disturbing, but it is interesting to watch them while they work. ( You get to watch during the angiogram and angioplasty procedures down here. DAMHIKT ) The test is not such a big deal these days. The immobilization afterwards is more of a test, I thought. Of course, they are even reducing the time required for that now, too. The first time hot flash is a bit of a surprise, let me know what you think. [}:)]

Take care and best wishes![:)]

Thanks Bob.

I appreciate the info...and I have "heard" about that hot flash....I'll let you know...LOL[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom