Black Titanium Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I had trouble deciding what blank would be worthy of one of Ernie's Black Titanium Sierra kits. This piece of angle cut zebrawood seemed to be a decent choice.

Titanium%20Sierra%20with%20angle%20cut%20Zebrawood.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Nice Sierra, Cav! I got some of those from Ernie when they first came out, but I haven't gotten around to them yet. Looks like I need to get on the stick.

wdcav1952

Originally posted by Mac In Oak Ridge
<br />Sure does look gold color to me, you sure that is black titanium?

Mac, you need to get out more. Ernie at Beartooth Woods carries these kits. The Black metal of the Sierra kit is replaced with Black Titanium, which gives the pen a much richer look. Yes, the rest of the plating is Gold Titanium and it is also available in a BT/Platinum kit. I took the liberty of assuming that most people were aware of this kit.

Thanks for the observation.

wdcav1952

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />Cav,

Nice looking pen. Have you had any success in selling these, one piece pens just haven't moved for me!!

Ed,

If I depended on pen sales to eat, I would be skinny! With the Sierra, once people try it, they seem to like the feel. That said, I have fiven away far more pens than I have sold, so asking me about sales is likely an exercize in futility. [:(]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by wdcav1952

Ed,

If I depended on pen sales to eat, I would be skinny! With the Sierra, once people try it, they seem to like the feel. That said, I have fiven away far more pens than I have sold, so asking me about sales is likely an exercize in futility. [:(]

Cav,

Trust me, I wouldn't be my present weight, either!!

Just wondered, cause I like the design, but it seems to stay with me instead of finding NEW, less pen-endowed homes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom