Black Rose Lucite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Deere41h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deere41h

This is the Black Rose Lucite I have been working on for our local Arts Guild auction. Our turning club, The Golden Triangle Woodturners, was asked to donate some items for the auction and I was asked to contribute a pen. It's a closed end Baron with black TI. Lucite is from the Pipe Makers Emporium.

All comments and critiques welcome.

2005102021100_Black%20RoseA.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

John,
Fantastic looking pen! You are getting extremely good at this process.

gerryr

Beautiful work. Tells me once again that I need to make a pin chuck. I ordered some lucite from these people yesterday and can't wait to get it.

Deere41h

Thanks for all the nice comments. They are most appreciated.

Johnny.....I will make every effort to be there on the 28th. Unfortunately the pen has already been donated to the local Arts Guild for their auction.

Thumbs

John, many others have commented on the beauty of your pen and I must agree with that. I've personally never cared for the Baron because it seemed too small and unbalanced in the hand, for me anyway. I'm sure many others will disagree with that. These closed end designs posted lately may make me disagree myself. That looks like it has a little more heft and would balance in the hand a bit (lot?) better. Thanks for sharing. [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom