Black Pearl, Gold Tycoon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

I made this Black Pearl Alumilite on a Gold Tycoon for one of my Sergeants at work. He asked that I replace the refill with the Pilot V5 Rt X-Fine refill. The pearl is hard to get to show up in the photos, but it looks great in the light.
Any Comments welcome, Thanks for looking. :)

Attachments

• Black Tycoon. 017_edited-1.jpg
    Black Tycoon. 017_edited-1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 235
  • Black Tycoon. 029_edited-1.jpg
    Black Tycoon. 029_edited-1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Black Tycoon. 035_edited-1.jpg
    Black Tycoon. 035_edited-1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 205
  • Black Tycoon. 046_edited-1.jpg
    Black Tycoon. 046_edited-1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 283
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

OK Max yes the pen is nice and all but the photos are top notch and the props are very well placed. The jack stands are nice but I really like the other prop you have. That is a classy item. May I ask where you got that from???? Thats my all time favorite I have seen here.

Oh yea did I mention the pen is nice also??? Just kidding the pen is top shelf. I know how hard it is to photogragh a pearled pen because it changes colors when the light hits it just right. Good work all around. That is a canidate for the cover if you ask me. Thanks for showing.

maxman400

OK Max yes the pen is nice and all but the photos are top notch and the props are very well placed. The jack stands are nice but I really like the other prop you have. That is a classy item. May I ask where you got that from???? Thats my all time favorite I have seen here.

I found it at a yard sale, I believe it is the base to a glass rocking horse but I have no way of knowing since this was all that was there. So I got it for a dollar and cleaned it up and there you have it. :wink:

And thanks for noticing the Pen too. LOL. :biggrin:

jttheclockman

I found it at a yard sale, I believe it is the base to a glass rocking horse but I have no way of knowing since this was all that was there. So I got it for a dollar and cleaned it up and there you have it. :wink:

And thanks for noticing the Pen too. LOL. :biggrin:

Oh there was a pen there too???:biggrin: I guess you never know what you can find. We pen makers are always with our eyes open for things like this or ways to make a pen out of the most unusual stuff. nice find and nice work.

PJT

That's one classy looking pen great work on the photography as well . chances are that pen most likely not make into the pits! Its top drawer stuff
good job
Pete

Top Bottom