Black Palm Comforts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretch

A black palm black enamel comfort set with Hut PPP an Minwax floor polish.

This is my first time working with black palm (fairly chippy though) and I thought that it was very stunning.

So let me know what's good and bad about it.

tn_Black%20Palm%20Comfort.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jerryconn

Those are great looking pens! I have been hesitant to turn the palm because of the things I have read on here about it, but after looking at these I am going to have to give it a try. Great job!

GBusardo

The Palm looks awesome, and I am beginng to start to really like the black kits. I also love the comfort kits, personally they fit my smaller hand well. I am not crazy about the rubber part, but my wife likes them. I had jsut gotten an idea while I was lookng at your picture. I made a comfort for my wife with the rubber on recently and I had a heck of a time keeping that think clean. For those who make lots of the comforts and put the rubber on, would a cleaning of the rubber piece with a little armor all make it too slick to hold? I'll bet it would make the pen nicer looking.
Gary

Stretch

For those who make lots of the comforts and put the rubber on, would a cleaning of the rubber piece with a little armor all make it too slick to hold?

I guess all I use is a damp paper towel

For everyone who is against the little black grips, I personally am fond of the since after I've finished taking notes for a while, I'd rather have feeling in my fingers than have to death grip the wood.

terrymiller

Nice pens I have switched from using the rubber provided to making my own with EVA foam used in fishing rod handles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom