Black Locust burl Jr. Gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alamocdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

Titanium hardware, RB. Okay, so I just can't help myself... I have to be different! [:p] For once, I'll let the pics do the talking. Two pictures, same pen. Here is your view Dario.

200582344922_jrgent_blacklocust_burl1.jpg

And with the cap on.

200582344950_jrgent_blacklocust_burl2.jpg

This burl is wild. I wish I could capture the chatoyance on camera!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Another nice one Billy. I know what you mean about the chatoyance, black locust is one of the best wood on that category as far as I am concerned.

alamocdc

Thanks, guys!! When one turns out like this one, it makes the few that are only so-so worth it and keeps my coming back to see what will "turn" up next. [:p]

Dario

Billy,

LOL...I think you are scared for life with that Texas Ebony...and you still expressed interest on some?! Are you masochistic? [;)][}:)][:D] LOL

dubdrvrkev

Looks real nice Billy. I am a big fan of the BLB myself, and its all Darios fault. He threw in a few in an order awhile back but when I turned it and was hooked. Stuff is pretty hard stuff though.

Dario

Originally posted by dubdrvrkev
<br />I am a big fan of the BLB myself, and its all Darios fault. He through in a few in an order awhile back but when I turned it and was hooked.

Sales tactic Kevin [;)]...it usually pay off [}:)].

Ask Billy how he got started off with it LOL.

alamocdc

Thanks again, all! He doesn't have to, Dario, it's his fault! [;)] He's the one who talked me into buying the BLB in the first place! [:D] Thanks, Kev! No really, I mean it. This is one of my favorite woods so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom