Black Light Special

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

I was one of the lucky prize winners in the M3 Titanium Mokume contest. My prize package included blanks, Polish and a black light. Here is a photo of the blanks along with the buy one get one free blanks (now pens) from the contest. My photo does not fully capture the black light effect but will give you an idea of the way they look under the black light.

image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

The black light thing is sort of interesting, but I wonder if it has any real value. I suppose that if you developed a stand which had a black light it might be kind of cool. Otherwise I don't really see the point. (And I've turned a few of those blanks - which are pretty nice and turn well even without the black light effect.)

TurtleTom

Who writes in the dark anyway? LOL

I once took a class on paper making and made some glow in the dark paper. Every night as I go to bed, I see a faint glow coming from my shelves! A nice decoration piece, I'd say.

Do you really play violin left handed? My teacher wouldn't even teach me till I switched.

The black light thing may not appeal to everyone, but my first two sold before I even finished them! Luckily I also won a prize package, so now I can make some more.

Top Bottom