Black Leopard Fountain Pen, with options!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jmbaker79

jmbaker79

Hey guys, made this a couple weeks ago, and am just getting around to getting a few new pens up here. My Hard Drive Crashed last week, and I have been having serious withdraws from comments and critiques! This is a piece of leopard wood sandwiched in between alt ebony. I made two caps for this one as I wasnt sure I was super happy with the black one! One cap in alt ebony with thin leopard wood strips, and the second in matching wood with custom center band. Made the center band smaller than normal, and think I like the feel of it. Will be upgrading the nib on this one, but these pics are done! Right now working of of a pc, and im a mac person so the fact that I got these photos uploaded on the pc, and here on iap, is something to be proud of on its own. Hope you like, C&C Welcome!

Attachments

• leopard with black cap capped 2.jpg
    leopard with black cap capped 2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 175
  • leopard with black cap uncapped.jpg
    leopard with black cap uncapped.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 136
  • leopard with leopard cap capped.jpg
    leopard with leopard cap capped.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 128
  • leopard with leopard cap uncapped.jpg
    leopard with leopard cap uncapped.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 122
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

Justin,

The black topped pen is courageous in its shaping creating an individual approach that takes away from the length of kit chroming and restores balance by impact.

Leopard wood all round sensitive with flair. The timber when used for top and bottom shows special ovals and round shapes finished to perfection.

Either one a delight to be proud of IMHO.

Kind regards Peter.

jmbaker79

Justin,

The black topped pen is courageous in its shaping creating an individual approach that takes away from the length of kit chroming and restores balance by impact.

Leopard wood all round sensitive with flair. The timber when used for top and bottom shows special ovals and round shapes finished to perfection.

Either one a delight to be proud of IMHO.

Kind regards Peter.

Thanks Peter, quite the descriptive vocab there, may use that for the website! I think I prefer the black cap, but like both and will most likely make another bottom barrel so I can utilize both caps.

Top Bottom