Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

This was last night's labor, No shopping for me :D

Emperor in Black Ice from Cave Creek Casting
20051224163033_emp_blkice.jpg

Emperor in Spalted Yellow Birch
2005122416319_emp_splt_ylw_birch.jpg

And last, a present for me, thanks to Ed (ed4copieds) & Dawn, for the lucky cabachon I recieved. I have been saving it for something special. So I made myself a new wax seal handle. This is the only way to seal and tamper proof your wrapped presents for those who just can't wait and have to peak :D Thanks Dawn.

20051224163317_myseal.jpg

Buon Natale

Anthony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Originally posted by wood-of-1kind
<br />Who's Natalie??? BUON NATALE maestro.
-Peter-

thanks Peter, .....but you stay up till 1 am making pens and things, then come down and open the pen store for last minute shoppers and expect to be able to spell and type [:D]

Merry Christmas

thetalbott4

That Black Ice is looking good. Dont let your insurance guy know you have Black Ice laying around the shop, they'll raise your rates. I thought I was pretty good at this pen thing till I found you guys. Oh well, guess I just hafta get gooder.[:)]

woodpens

Beautiful work, Anthony. I have got to order some of those kits. Your photography is certainly among the best I have seen by us turners.

PenWorks

Originally posted by GregMuller
<br />Anthony,
Do you have a link for Cave Creek Casting? Love that color.
Greg

Your looking at the link Greg [:D] Cave Creek Casting is what I call my PR casts I make.

Thanks for the comments. I'm actually selling some pens today for those last minute shoppers [:p]

Scott

Hi Anthony!

Those pens are great! But I am really take by that wax stamp! Very nice! So, do you have somebody that makes those stamps for you?

Scott.

PenWorks

Thnaks for the comments, Billy it took 2/3 times longer to make that yellow birch, even being stabalized. I found some of this stuff a couple years ago that was really nice, down to just a few sticks left.

Scott, I thought about carry wax seals in the store, but it is hard enough trying to get folks to buy a fountain pen and write, let alone finishiing the job the right way [:D] I like Ed's idea, making seals out of buttons, that sure would lower the cost. These were made in England.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Anthony,

As you may know, I don't see the posts over the weekend. So, this is my first chance to say, "Nice work!!" We knew the cab was in good hands-now you have proven it!!
[8D][8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom