Black/Gold Matrix Emperor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKLAHOMAN

Recived some new Tru-Stone from RandBcrafts this week and this is the Black/gold matrix. I thought it just might like a 22k gold emperor, what do you think.

200811102813_e1.jpg

200811102848_e2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jhs494

Excellent pen Roy.
I think it "turned" out quite beautiful.
Thank you for showing it to us![:)]

IPD_Mrs

Roy,
I respect you enough to give you my honest opinion and hope you understand that I mean this in a good way and not as a bash.

In the photo the gold veins in the black blank are a few too many shades off the 22k gold plating on the kit. It may be different in person and just the way the photo presents. Unless there is a gold accent kit that comes pretty close to the gold in the blank, the black Ti may be a better choice of kit.

Again I am not trying to knock you or your work, I am strictly talking color and giving an honost and hopefully constructive criticism.

Mike

OKLAHOMAN

Mike,thank you for being honest,I've always asked for others opinion when I post on SOYP and respect all opionons given. Keep giving those opinions,thats why I post not just to get NPGJ. BTW I will be making an other one in Red with the same gold and will try the bk/ti kit, thanks.
Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking
<br />Roy,
I respect you enough to give you my honest opinion and hope you understand that I mean this in a good way and not as a bash.

In the photo the gold veins in the black blank are a few too many shades off the 22k gold plating on the kit. It may be different in person and just the way the photo presents. Unless there is a gold accent kit that comes pretty close to the gold in the blank, the black Ti may be a better choice of kit.

Again I am not trying to knock you or your work, I am strictly talking color and giving an honost and hopefully constructive criticism.

Mike

airrat

Looks good Roy very classy.

I am thinking like Mike, what would that look like with a Black Ti kit. Never know until its seen.

TBone

I do agree that the gold veins are a shade different from the trim and it would look better if it matched. However I still think it's a good looking pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom