Black Gold M3 Majestic Jr.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from omb76

omb76

This was my last blank from the super special that Richard had during the birthday bash... Paired it with a 22k Majestic Jr. This blank has a lot of contrast and movement and I'm not 100% sold on the look. Seems kinda busy to me. Comments welcome. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_2349.jpg
    IMG_2349.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2350.jpg
    IMG_2350.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2351.jpg
    IMG_2351.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_2354.jpg
    IMG_2354.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 176
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

omb76

Black Titanium is a good thought. I usually don't pair a blank that has this much going on with a pen kit that also has a lot of bling, but the blank was a fooler and had much more muted tones prior to turning. Maybe a black titanium cigar with gold accents next time. The funny thing is that customers usully love the pens that I don't care that much for. Maybe this one will fly off the shelf... LOL!

Drstrangefart

I'm thinking a black kit would have worked out better, but it's still a top-shelf piece. The blank reminds me of damascus steel, just with a bit of color variation.

U-Turn

I think a Georgia Tech fan would take it away - good job. I am surprised at the way some blanks comeout as well - totally different look from what they start out looking like.

Top Bottom