• _DSC5961 copy_640x362.jpg
    _DSC5961 copy_640x362.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 371
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
B & G

Thanks Daryn! That's kinda what I had in mind when I cast the blanks. BUT! I chickened out in doing a decal of the Boilermaker Helmet because of possible trademark violations. I haven't been at this long enough to know what we can and can not get by with. :confused:

IPD_Mrs

Nice job Dad.

My brother-in-law is a Purdue grad and his wife holds an IU degree. We use to tease him about how to find Purdue from IU. Go north until you smell it and walk west until you step in it. He never found it amusing though. :confused: Then again he wasn't an Ag. Science major either.

IPD_Mrs

I have a book, I was going to loan to you, "How NOT To Win Friends and Influence People" but I see you've already read it!!! :laugh:

That was from your SON-IN-LAW. I can't put my PURDUE joke on here because (even though it WAS a TEST QUESTION -extra credit- in one of my college classes it is definitely not PC and I prefer not to use one of the words that is represented.)

My comments on that pen blank: I think you did a very good job. Colors mixed well and it shines nicely.

Love ya Dad :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom