Black Emperor thanks to Guts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKLAHOMAN

I turned this this morining for a customer that I had show Guts Semper Fi alt. Ivory Emperor. The cust wanted the same but in black Onyx with all gold engraving. Just about 15min. ago the customer e-mailed me and changed his mind and wanted a Jr. Statesman instead that would post. Glad I hadn't had time to send it to be engraved.Anyway I think this looks elegant with out engraving, and should sell fast.

20079214433_black.jpg

2007921459_bk.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

winpooh498

Very elegant! [:0] [:0] I always thought that a solid black plastic would look bla. But boy was I wrong!
Sorry to hear that the customer changed his mind after you already had it done! [}:)] [:(!] But you are right I'm sure it will sell fast!

GaryMGg

I think it's an elegant look.
Hmmmm, a little photoshop, a couple of different Gold engravings to show clients what's possible and methinks you'd sell a bunch of them. An idea for lots of pencrafters to think about ... [8D][;)]

gerryr

Roy,
That is what an Emperor should look like, simple material and very well crafted. If you want to show off the hardware, you need simple material. If you want to show off the material, you need simple hardware. Exellent work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom