black Corian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from lostlugnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostlugnut

This was another pen that I took to Afghanistan. It is black Corian that I carried into the field. Nothing fancy. I had to cut some groves so I can hold it wearing gloves. That stuff is a beast to turn.

2007111182035_tactical%20pen2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rmartin

Thanks for your service.

Is that black? It looks like it has some kind of fleck. Do you know the specific name?

I sent ten red, white, and blue corians off this week to the Freedom Project. I may need to add some groves to my next batch.

lostlugnut

I'm sorry I dont know the actual name of this color. It was from a peice that was given to me last year. The gloves are real nice when I was wearing gloves or when my hands were sweaty. They were almost an afterthought but they helped out big time.

rhahnfl

I turned a cigar in a very similar looking corian last evening. Didn't get yours from Alice Call by any chance? She supplied me with a very nice sized box of corian. Does truestone turn antwhere near as well? If so I know where it's ($$) going next...

lostlugnut

I recieved the Corian from a local counter top company. They had a bunch of scrape and they said here, its easier then tossing the stuff. I havent tried truestone yet. I am waiting until I feel my skills have matched level of the blank.[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom