Black and Chrome Shell casing pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from splinter99

splinter99

Playing around with my Christmas toys..I got a HF powder coating system and gave it a try last night. The upper section is an aluminium tube cast in one of Londons 7mm molds. I think it has a classy look. Still need to work out a few bugs but over all I think it came out ok.

pcshell-7_editedMedium.jpg

Thanks for looking, comments welcome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

That is really cool and diffrent.

How is that HF gun. I'm always afraid to buy those types of items from them. But I really want a PC setup.

rcflyer23

Dude. That is awesome. I love the look of that. How do you like the powder coater from HF I thought several times about getting one to coat the tubes.

splinter99

Thanks folks..as for the HF powder coating system it seems ok, I really didn't have anything to compare it to as this was the first time I had ever powder coated anything.
It goes onsale for $59.99 then take 20 percent off that, I think its a good deal for less than $50.00

JohnU

I think that really turned out nice. I like the color. I bet the OD Green might look good on a casing also. I got one of these last August for my bday and its still in the box. Guess Im going to have to get my hands dirty soon. Thanks for sharing.

toolcrazy

Thanks folks..as for the HF powder coating system it seems ok, I really didn't have anything to compare it to as this was the first time I had ever powder coated anything.
It goes onsale for $59.99 then take 20 percent off that, I think its a good deal for less than $50.00

One last question, What did you use to bake it in? Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom