Black and Chrome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

This is a black Ti Sierra with a Black Alumilite home brew, it has been MM to 12K then plastic polished. I made it for one of my Guys at work.
Any Comments welcome, Thanks for looking. :)

Attachments

• Black on Black Ti 006.jpg
    Black on Black Ti 006.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 284
  • Black on Black Ti 007.jpg
    Black on Black Ti 007.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 186
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mickey

You just has to show me up didn't you. :) That is a great looking combination. I like it much better than the ebony wood.

maxman400

You just has to show me up didn't you. :) That is a great looking combination. I like it much better than the ebony wood.

NO SIR!! I was showing yours around and was asked If I could make one like it.. I told them I did not have the black chrome but I did have Black Ti and Chrome and Black Alumilite so he ask me to try one. He will get it tomorrow, so this was inspired by yours!! :biggrin::biggrin:

David Keller

It's beautiful. I really used to think of myself as a wood purist, but pens like that make me look more and more at the acrylic world.

tbroye

That is a classy looking pen. The colors are great together. Your employee should be proud to have and use it. Next time I use Alumilite I know what color to use.

Tom

maxman400

Awesome pen. Is your background for the picture white or gray? I can't seem to get my pictures to come out that good. Thanks.

I used two sheets of white plastic that I picked up at the hobby store, a home made light BOX wrapped with a white sheet and a lamp that has three bulbs. I have a Kodak and I start with the 0.0 light setting and take a photo for each setting through 2.0, then pick the the one that looks the best. :)

Top Bottom