Black-Cats

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Been awhile since I took some pictures. Working on my golf game and shooting for a change. I was turning so much, I hit a wall and could not get myself in the shop for the past week. Here is some black palm and some of ed4copies cats.
Thanks for looking. :)

2007731171820_cats.jpg

2007731171845_blackpalm.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

broitblat

Anthony,

Terrific work as usual. I really like the shape of the closed end pen. I'd also like to see what it looks like with the cap on?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Tough crowd, Anthony. All these wood guys (and gal) wanna see that waist with the cap on!!!

I'm happy just to gander at your Purrrrfect Kittys.

Nice job on all!!![:D][:D][:D]

PenWorks

Okay, here it is cap on. Thanks for the comments.

200773120461_blackpalm.jpg
<br />

Yea Ed, more woodys than kitty's [:D]

The palm does tear out easily. I take very light cuts and I mean light. Every time I find myself getting just a touch to aggressive or in a hurry, I always blow palm up.

Milpaul

Great job on the black palm. I gave up a while ago and replaced it with hala. A similar look without the swearing! [:0] [:0]

Tanner

Excellent!! The cats always look great and interesting. The Sierra is one of my favorites as it is classy looking. The Black Palm is freaking sweet looking. I have not done a Black Palm as I've heard it's a bear to work with. Thanks again Anthony for showing me around your new place last week. You have an awesome showroom and shop.

its_virgil

Nice pens Anthony, as usual. You've had that lathe really purrrring...don't ya love ed's cats! I've been wondering what you were doing...But I knew it was golf. I was getting ready to send the militia to "Cape Creek, Arizona" to look for you.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

PenWorks

Yea I caught that to "Cape Creek" I thought you had to be around water to be by a Cape! I still have not recieved my copy, but saw the PDF file.

John, that crock pen case is just stamped leather, comes in several colors and actually looks real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom