PenWorks

Couple pens from the custom shop......
Black lucite Jr. Statesmen Vs 2
Black hand painted ebonite, Jr Statesmen Vs 2

2005920135218_DSC01140.jpg

2005920135241_DSC01136.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Nice pens. I have to agree, black is indeed beautiful.

So what do you do with your end caps? [:D][;)] Some of us actually use those you know? LOL.

If you have extra TN Jr. Gent II tapered endcaps I'll buy 3. BTW, can you email me the cost of your Private Reserve ink (black) too? I will be starting my first FP's and they will be given as gifts so may try thos.

On other note...did you receive your package? Just making sure. [:)]

Thanks!

PenWorks

Dario, yes the package came in, thank you [:)] I save those ends for other pens I am goning to make. I am working on a line of pens where I am making my own nibs and will use the end cap for some.

Vick, the silver dust is metal powders from D&S, where I get the casting stuff.

Thanks for the comments

Deere41h

Anthony.....Once again...Those are very nice. I am really starting to like the closed end barrels. Your gold nib looks great on the Jr statesman. Thanks for sharing them with us.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Anthony,

I wanted to save my 1,000th post for something important, and I think I did. These are awesome! I particularly like the second one. Thanks for the inspirational work you do.

PenWorks

So William, you officially made the HAC club [:D] What took you so long, you are not at a loss for words, most the time.[:D] Thank for the comment.
You know, most people liked the secound one to. I really like the first one the best, probablly because I enjoyed painting it and putting about 4 coats of Enduro over it to protect it. The bottom one I kicked out as an after thought.
Any ways, here's to you next thousand words of wisdom [:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom