Black Is Back!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Charlie_W

Charlie_W

Here is a black circuit board blank on a Wall Street III from Woodcraft that I made recently.
I know it can't compare with Mac's Black Cigar but it still isn't too shabby!:wink:
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1570.jpg
    IMG_1570.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1571.jpg
    IMG_1571.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 186
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

That is stunning. I hope that one day I might be able to achieve something like that....I'd love to learn how it was done

Gerry welcome to the site. These are not hand made blanks. They are pre done blanks that just about any place that sells blanks will have them. they come in many different colors. Get some and give them a try. Hopefully they will be good sellers for you. :)

Charlie_W

Thanks everyone for the comments and likes!

Mack, For years, I have enjoyed seeing your posts and pens knowing I was in for a treat each and every time! I look back now and realize the level of expertise, fit and finish you put into your pens. You do exemplary work! I am honored you consider my work up to par....Thank you Mack!

Alan, the pen blank is ready made and available from Woodcraft and other sources. My role was in the turning, fit and finishing here. You will be be doing the same before you know it!
Look to doing the very best you possibly can and it will surely show in your craftsmanship!

wob50

Love it , not just because its ' black and gold ' great pen any IT guy or gal would love to have .....

Top Bottom