This bite won't harm ya!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Yesterday I posted a Gator Emperor "This one Bites" well this one had it's teeth plulled and filled with gold, pictures on their way to my customer to see which one he wants...I'm partial to the one with out the gold filled teeth sockets..as always all comments welcome good or bad they all help me be a better pen maker...

IMG_1883.jpg

Both together:

IMG_1884.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Quick! Call Michael Douglas and tell him you have a pen to match his boots! ("Romancing the Stone")

I prefer the first, but this one tells a better story!

Mark

They are both really nice. I like the one with the tooth holes better myself. Very unique and Nicely Done...

OKLAHOMAN

:wink::biggrin:LOL.... From member Robert Snowdon (Snowman56)/ He's great to deal with but you need to know that Gator jaw bone is very...very....very pourious not cheap but as you see makes on hell of a statement pen....
They're both nice, but I'm partial to the lower right. Where does one get gator jaws?

Well, first one must find a gator.........

I'm sorry, I just can't go through with it.

He had it coming though :)

rsmith

I have to say Roy, I was really looking forward to seeing the one with the gold, but now that I have seen it the overall figure doesn't come close to the one without. The first piece you did is just an incredible piece of material...REALLY well done

RAdams

Banned
wow. Your customer is going to be soon faced with a very difficult decision. I would not be suprised to hear that the customer chose to take both! Very nice indeed! I like the finish on the newer pen. It looks flawless!

David Keller

Well, first one must find a gator.........

I'm sorry, I just can't go through with it.

He had it coming though :)

I did have it coming... I'm not one to leave myself open like that, but I appreciate your jumping on the opportunity.

seamus7227

(Jaw dropping to floor) That is the coolest!!! I have a guy in the dallas fort worth area that does guided hunts, I will have to email him and see what he can do about getting me some jaw bone! Excellent work

CaptG

Outstanding as always Roy. I think I like the one without the teeth sockets, but not really sure. Got to look at them some more.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Lookin' good Roy!!! Perhaps if the aligator had taken better care of his teeth and had the gold fillings much sooner, then he wouldn't have ended up on a pen!!:biggrin:

OKLAHOMAN

Well the customer picked the one with out the filled gold teeth, just got off the phone with him and shipping it along with a Casein emperor out tomorrow...

Gary Max

Thanks Roy---just what I need ----something else to add to the list that I never get done. The Gold is very nice and I just happen to have some Gator blanks myself.

bruce119

Rot I am late as usual that looks great I really like it.

Now when are you planning another Florida trip. I really liked that cuban.

PaulDoug

Great job although I'm not fond of the ally jaw with that upscale kit. Kinda like a "redneck" driving a new Porsche. Not that a redneck can't drive a Porsche, just that he wouldn't.

Certainly an attention getter and a conversation piece.

OKLAHOMAN

Hopefully in July will let you know, my taste buds have been screaming for a Cuban and deviled crab.
Rot I am late as usual that looks great I really like it.

Now when are you planning another Florida trip. I really liked that cuban.

chriselle

They look great Roy! Both are very cool. I'm a big fan of Roberts work with "skin and bone". One of these days (years) I'm going to have to get serious and put in an order.

Pepsi

Roy,
I really like both, but the one I like the most is the one without the teeth
holes. These are really exquisite and thanks for the info.
Al

Top Bottom