A birthday present, a zebra, a gun and some Armour Plating EQUALS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MIKL

MIKL

a great day in the shed
biggrin.gif

its the youngest daughters birthday tomorrow, since she was a baby everyone has called her Little Bit, now 14 she is nearly 6" and guess what....... everyone still calls her LITTLE BIT even though she is taller than most, Black Ti and Platinum Plated cigar with a metal plated name embedded in Resin

Siera dressed in a zebra resin

Bolt Action Mk2 dressed in zebra Resin - this is a customer order and was as close to Collingwood (Aussie Rules Football Team) as i could get

and a couple of armour plated cigars

it was a great day in the shed i have also cast a couple more experiments in the form of Mecha blanks

did i back a winner for the day (Melbourne Cup Day), you bet ya, 5 all pictured above

Thanks for looking, C&C welcome

MIK

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Mik .Fantastic Pens.

You did better than me in the Cup.
They are keeping the lights on in Melbourne, so that my horse can see his way to the Finishing Post.
Back to bread and dripping for Dinner tonight.

Whoops! By the way (and just between you and me), the height of Little Bit should have read 6' not 6".
It's easy done, it's hard going back to Imperial signs after so long with Metric.
Congratulations.
Brian.

Jim Smith

Great looking pens!!! I especially like the one for your Lil Bit and your armor plated pens are some of the best examples I've seen of this type of pen blanks. Fantastic job.

Jim Smith

MIKL

thanks for the feedback guys

Mik .Fantastic Pens.

You did better than me in the Cup.
They are keeping the lights on in Melbourne, so that my horse can see his way to the Finishing Post.
Back to bread and dripping for Dinner tonight.

Whoops! By the way (and just between you and me), the height of Little Bit should have read 6' not 6".
It's easy done, it's hard going back to Imperial signs after so long with Metric.
Congratulations.
Brian.

I was about to say 6" qualifies as "very short".

i was just testing to see who would pick up on the 6".... damn shift key, she does still look up to me though... well for now anyway

hey Brian has your horse made it around for the second time yet or is it still on the first lap... i gave up betting on the Melbourne cup years ago, every horse is there for a reason, could say its anyone's horse race

thanks again

MIK

Top Bottom