Birthday Gifts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from suffolk.reef

suffolk.reef

After starting turning about a month ago I have decided to venture out and give a few away as gifts. These were gifts for my mother. The two are Wall Street II's pen and pencil kit Black Titanium with gold and the wood came from Bad Dog Burls and is a Amboyna Burl. The third picture is not the best but it shows the burl pretty well. I apologize for the poor picture, camera phone and new to photo taking. If you have any tips please let me know.
V/R
Jay

IMG_20130411_192116_465.jpg

IMG_20130411_192105_668.jpg

IMG_20130412_123630_171.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

They both look well turned. The last photo does show off the burl best but is the least appealing pic overall. Trying to find the balance between the two has proven difficult for many! Have you tried indirect lighting instead of direct flash?

suffolk.reef

They both look well turned. The last photo does show off the burl best but is the least appealing pic overall. Trying to find the balance between the two has proven difficult for many! Have you tried indirect lighting instead of direct flash?

Definately going to try the indirect lighting. Thinking of making a photo box this weekend. I have an appointment tomorrow so lots of reading on how to take better pics.

Thank you all for the warm comments.

Top Bottom