BIKIE'S PEN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from johncrane

Status
Not open for further replies.

johncrane

One of my new designs while iv'e been in recovery' its been in my head for a while now. l started to think about it after there was some discussions here about what colours a bikie would like. Any way this is what iv'e come up with. Its been a while since l posted anything here .l also uploaded some pens into my album.

200611492031_100_0587.jpg

SO what do ya think?Its not everyones cup of tea

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Snazzypens

It would suit them gothic kind of people. Definitely different but I love the colours how they come together. I think it cool
Toni

Skye

Now, the colors arent what I would have picked, but I love it! I'm assuming that's a valve stem cap?

johncrane

Skye no it aint no valve stem cap mate! that would be to small l would think. Jude you mite be right' Maybe a Hells angel bikie chicks will go for it. like l said it aint everyones cup of tea .

Charles

I have to ask, where did you find the skull. Being a CSI for the third largest Sheriff's Dept. and knowing several others in the forensic field, these would be well received around my work group.

Skye

If you check the local autozone kinda store you can find something similar. Dont know if it'll be the right size or not.

gothycdesigns

The skull looks to be a car door lock peg accessory. The ones you pull up or push down to lock/unlock your car door. You unscrew you stock peg and screw on the skulls. I had a set for my Volks Fox a few years ago. GI Joes or any auto parts store like Autozone should have them. A set of 2 for about $5 no more than $10. Some can be wired to light up.

If it is your own custom made, great work.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom