Bigger kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TAFFJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAFFJ

Ambonya Burl(Not sure what the pen kit is .Lost the packaging any suggestions welcome!) and a Acrylic Black (Renaissance Kit)

200712712128_BURL.jpg

200712712217_RENAISSANCE%20BLACK.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Nice work Dave!!!

Originally posted by Pompeyite
<br />Nice ones David.[8D]
Now where have I seen that Black before [;)][}:)][:D][^]

Now there's gratitude for you[}:)][:D] That stuff is rarer than hens teeth and he gave it away[}:)][:)]

Oh BTW, it's Poly Resin, not acrylic[;)] Made by one of my girlfriends in USA[8D]

Pompeyite

Originally posted by skiprat
<br />Nice work Dave!!!

Now there's gratitude for you[}:)][:D] That stuff is rarer than hens teeth and he gave it away[}:)][:)]

Oh BTW, it's Poly Resin, not acrylic[;)] Made by one of my girlfriends in USA[8D]

Steven, I could not stand to see a grown man cry.[:I] Dave had made one pen from his gift from you, and was desperate to make another, so he asked me if I knew where he could get another piece urgently, I just took pity on him and reluctantly parted with your gift to ME![V] Please don't be angry with little old me, I thought I would be upholding the UK tradition of friendship.[:D][:)]
Oh and by the way, does your wife know that you have a girl friend named "Poly Resin" in the USA?[;)][:D][:)][:0][B)]

TAFFJ

Sorry I forgot to tell how generous Pompeyite was/is!he has become a very good friend too.[:)]
Steve the pens went to my Son and a dear friend so the blanks were not wasted in fact they are over the moon with them!!
Poly Resin sounds like a great girl!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Originally posted by TAFFJ
<br />Sorry I forgot to tell how generous Pompeyite was/is!he has become a very good friend too.[:)]
Steve the pens went to my Son and a dear friend so the blanks were not wasted in fact they are over the moon with them!!
Poly Resin sounds like a great girl!

Well, that's ok then, I guess[:D] I'll let you both off this time[:eek:)]

Poly Resin is a STUNNER!!!! She can be a bit brittle and sharp around the edges, but her beauty really comes through if you can handle her like a REAL Lady.[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom