Big brass .......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from David M

David M

Here is my little entry , well not so little. The pen is made with 3 different size casings. The top cap is a S & W 500 mag. It has been drilled for a clip made with polished stainless rods that has a 30.06 end on it ( 30.06 is the smallest casing used ). The body is made from a 338 using a jr gent style kit. It being a larger style pen I dont think anyone would want to post it but if they do, both end where the primer goes has been drilled and a small mangnet was glued in . It was made as a fountain pen and has a Heritage nib.

DSC01336-1.jpg

DSC01329-1.jpg

DSC01333.jpg

Thanks for looking.
David
http://davidspen.com/

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Nice pen that have some really neat ideas incorporated into it. I love the clip, well I just like the whole set up. Great work.

David M

Very nice pen. I like the clip did you make that clip.

Thanks . Yes I did make the clip . Two small holes in it like in the cap . The rod is a stanless tig welding rod. The hard part was getting it started , drill off center ( not just streight down ) so the rod would go in parallel with the top .
Also change the black washer in the cap ,matched with the blank .

David

maxman400

Great Work, A friend gave me one of those .500's to build him a pen and I have been stumped, but yours has given me some new ideas on the subject.
Thanks and Good Luck.

Top Bottom