Big Ben Click - Apple

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RSidetrack

RSidetrack

This is my first Big Ben click pen and I must say I like it. I had a mishap on an end piece but it is just beautiful. This is also the first time I worked with apple. I like the smell of the wood :biggrin: The two tone of the apple just asked for two tone for a kit. This is a 24k gold with gun metal Big Ben Click kit.

Here goes:
Cigar-1.jpg

Cigar-2.jpg

Cigar-3.jpg

Cigar-4.jpg

Cigar-5.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RSidetrack

Forgot to say what happened to the one end piece. I was putting the center section into the lower barrel and it got stuck half way in. Couldn't push it in, couldn't get it out. So I took a rubber block and a hammer :eek: The superglue I think slightly separated from the wood around the edge, but it is hard to tell unless the light hits it just right. Not sure what I am going to do with this pen as a result. I am a perfectionist, so anything that is wrong with a pen I pretty much don't sell it and just give it away :frown:

RSidetrack

Beautiful pen... really like it... you mentioned superglue, but the finish looks like satin in photos, and I love it. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! Yes, my temporary photo tent is proving difficult to get a "gleam" on the pen. It is high gloss not satin - though the satin does look good in the pics :)

Top Bottom