Bianco Nero Imperial

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the midst of a major season pen run right now, I have about 100 pens ready for a local Christmas Is Coming weekend craft sale.:D:D

I turned this one the other night, an Imperial roller ball kit, thought it might look good with this blank…I think it worked out okay..:)

2006103017271_IMG_7237.jpg

Critiques are welcomed

20061030172722_IMG_7236.jpg

:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

I really like that material, and I like the kit, but I'm not crazy about them together. Fit looks pretty good, although the lower barrel does appear to be a bit proud of the material near the writing tip. Finish is tough to see, possibly because of the lighting.

Sorry...meant to say that over all, it's a nice pen, and to wish you good luck at the show!

Originally posted by JimGo
<br />I really like that material, and I like the kit, but I'm not crazy about them together. Fit looks pretty good, although the lower barrel does appear to be a bit proud of the material near the writing tip. Finish is tough to see, possibly because of the lighting.

Sorry...meant to say that over all, it's a nice pen, and to wish you good luck at the show!

Thanks Jim,

Good critique, I do appreciate that...

[:)]

TBone

Jim,

Is that a reflection on the clip or is it colored. Can't tell. I'm guessing it's a reflection. If so, then I like the combination of blank and kit.

gerryr

I really like Blanco Nero Tru Stone and it looks great with the black ti trim. Very nice looking pen. I'm not sure I like the satin finish on this kit though. But it should fly off your table at the show.

chigdon

I actually think the combination is very good. I don't care much for that kit (actually just the clip) but the two look very natural together IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom