between centers 1st attempt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from knight_muzzleloader

Thanks, to Johnny CNC's bushings I got for Christmas this turned out pretty nice. The picture does not do justice to the pretty green and black! What do you all think? jr retro Jim

Attachments

• green pen 2.jpg
    green pen 2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 300
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

That looks really nice,I love the color. Looks real classy!

I also switched over to TBC with John's bushings and tool rest,and sure wish I'd have switched over last year when I started.He makes the best products.

Steve

wiset1

Bushings are the way to go...for me at least, ha ha ha. Fantastic looking pen

jttheclockman

That is a really cool looking blank and I bet it looks better in person. Now it maybe the photo but to me you nailed the shape of the pen for that kit. I have to still try to get that shape. It has just a slight bulge in both the top and bottom portion. I wish you would have taken a photo with them apart. Now if you tell me that is straight bushing to bushing I will be disappointed.:) Surprised but disappointed. Thanks for showing.

I was gonna take pix with it apart and my camera ran out of battery. It does have a slight bulge in both top and bottom. I like it like that. The green is really pretty in person, the camera (or photographer more like) did not do it justice! Jim

That is a really cool looking blank and I bet it looks better in person. Now it maybe the photo but to me you nailed the shape of the pen for that kit. I have to still try to get that shape. It has just a slight bulge in both the top and bottom portion. I wish you would have taken a photo with them apart. Now if you tell me that is straight bushing to bushing I will be disappointed.:) Surprised but disappointed. Thanks for showing.

Top Bottom