Better Than Tru stone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jallan

jallan

This is a Sedona rollerball in chrome and dressed in a new blank made from power stone and acrylic resin. Drilled slow so no blow outs and cut with very sharp carbide cutters. Polish real nice and the best part it is so much cheaper then the Tru Stone. As all Commits are always welcome and thanks for looking.
Still working on getting better photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 201
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Just a different look. No better than tru-stone Sorry. If you want to say cheaper than tru-stone than agreed.:) My opinion. :)

That's a great looking pen... If I'm not mistaken I at Tru-stone also made from powdered and dyed stone mixed with acrylic resins?

Where are these blanks available from?

Lucky2

Just a different look. No better than tru-stone Sorry. If you want to say cheaper than tru-stone than agreed.:) My opinion. :)

John, where does your reply come from? In Jallans' posting, there is no mention of it being better than tru-stone. However, he stated that it was cheaper than tru-stone. Then you make an apology, what are you apologizing for?
Len

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

John, where does your reply come from? In Jallans' posting, there is no mention of it being better than tru-stone. However, he stated that it was cheaper than tru-stone. Then you make an apology, what are you apologizing for?
Len

Did you READ the HEADLINE??:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

jttheclockman

Len

Welcome back Len:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

www.penturners.org/forum/f13/better-than-tru-stone-141625/

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-G7LoRel6K...AAGA/VLwTIfQkZec/s1600/eyechart_full_page.png

Last edited:

CREID

Len

Did you READ the HEADLINE??:eek::eek::eek:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:biggrin:

Top Bottom