Better photo of Bash entry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bgio13

bgio13

I have tried to improve my photo taking skills but they still need some work. This was my first Bash contest entry ever and had a blast even though I didn't make it out of the first round. It was fun seeing my pen up there next to the likes of Jonathon, Eric and Kent, and I am honored to have been in the same contest as them. I already have received another shipment of Alumilite and am planning next years entry as I type. Thanks to Eric (Buzzzz4) for running the contest and the few people that voted for me,

Bill

Attachments

• DSC08854 (2).jpg
    DSC08854 (2).jpg
    133 KB · Views: 181

twinsen

Great photo

This is a great photo! I tried to find the original photo but was unsuccessful. What BASH contest was it?

bgio13

This is a great photo! I tried to find the original photo but was unsuccessful. What BASH contest was it?

Thanks, the pen was entered in the casting colors contest. I just cropped and resized the original photo. I was in a hurry to beat the deadline and didn't have enough time to work on the photo itself. I can take a decent photo, it's just cleaning it up is what I have issues with. Thanks again,

Bill

Top Bottom