Bethlehem Olive Wood Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bajacrazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bajacrazy

Bethlehem Olive Wood Baron Platinum.

Can you see the how this forum has influenced me? Who would ever thought that I would be playing around with wood with literally tons on solid surface materials all around me. Thanks to this forum I find myself trying all sorts of different materials.:D

Seriously I love working with BOW. Looks great and very easy to turn.
Picture is of same pen showing grain front and backside view. Thanks for looking.

2005118235050_post2.jpg

2005118235114_post3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Great looking pen Brian. I didn't even know what BOW was, till I came to this forum. It is everything you said it was. I hope your not eyeing that background, as a possible PEN! LOL

bajacrazy

Originally posted by DCBluesman
<br />Beautiful deep colors. What finish did you use?
I used CA for finish and considering that I’ve only finish 5 other wooden pens previously using CA, I don’t think I’m doing to bad. I love finishing with CA it’s very quick, easy, and seems to be a durable finish. Something else that I pick up from this forum.[:D]

Nice pen, i like B.O., especially the smell while drilling, turning and sanding. i get alot of requests, it is about the only wood i never do not have a pen made from. The Baron is becoming one of my favorite pens.

jkirkb94

Really nice looking blank of BOW. I really need to order some more! It is one of the nicest to turn and really looks nice once turned and is one of my best sellers! Kirk[8D]

bajacrazy

Originally posted by Jake Byrd
<br />Very Nice!!Where did you get the BOW?I have never turned it but I would really like to.

Jake Byrd
Here is link to classifieds http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3106

bajacrazy

Gary, I knew it was the same link. I thought it would be a good idea that anybody that read this should read the classified so that they could take avantage of the extra 10% off if a member of the IAP.

opfoto

Having never turned BOW before, and seeing it as I have now makes me wanna try it soon. That is one classy pen. Great Job!!!

bajacrazy

Originally posted by Mac In Oak Ridge
<br />I see some pink color in the wood. I have never seen that in BOW. Is that my monitor or my imagination?

Your not seeing things. I have a small batch of BOW with this pinkish grain in it. [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom