Best Picture Size-Part -750 PIXEL PICTURE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Randy_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy_

If you use a picture that is 750 pixels wide, you must scroll all the way to the right to view the picture; but you will be able to see the entire picture and all of the text without any additional scrolling. All that will be hidden from view is the information about the poster along the left hand margin. While this is not ideal, it is not as annoying as having to scroll back and forth just to view the picture and read the text. Again.....please try, as a general rule, to have all pictures sized to 600 pixels wide. You will have the unspoken gratitude of many IAP members!!!

20052271948_pen-freedompenflip1o_750.jpg

--750 PIXEL WIDE PICTURE--

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
G

Thanks for the info about picture size.
I agree the scrolling is a PITA.
I will try to keep that in mind when I post.
You have been using prfessional pictures as examples, sometimes my "home made "shots don't show enough detail.
I usually take about a dozen pictures and the post the best one.
Now about the color of the front you choose...

wayneis

Thank you Eagle for bring up the colored font. It always looks like Randy is shouting at me when ever I read a post of his. I would much prefer plain ole bule or black font like everyone else uses.

Wayne

G

Wayne it gives me that impression also
This is less offensive:
Originally posted by Randy.
<br />If you use a picture that is 750 pixels wide, you must scroll all the way to the right to view the picture; but you will be able to see the entire picture and all of the text without any additional scrolling. All that will be hidden from view is the information about the poster along the left hand margin. While this is not ideal, it is not as annoying as having to scroll back and forth just to view the picture and read the text. Again.....please try, as a general rule, to have all pictures sized to 600 pixels wide. You will have the unspoken gratitude of many IAP members!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom