Berea's Sierra Elegant Beauty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from nylajune

nylajune

This is Berea's new Sierra Elegant Beauty. The blank is an acrylic called Turqua and is from Woodpen Pro. The Sierra Elegant Beauty is approximately 1/4" longer than the Elegant Beauty from Lau Lau Wood. I think Berea has a real hit with this one! :good:

Attachments

• TurgqaSEB.jpg
    TurgqaSEB.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 341
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BruceA

Elegant Beauty differences

Nyla,
Glad to hear your opinion on the Berea version of the Elegant Beauty.

My personal thought is that with the longer length of the Berea version over the Dayacom, there is a more pleasing balance visually, and the pen doesn't appear as short - dare I say "stubby".

There is an advantage with the Dayacom in that the tube diameter is smaller, leaving more blank material at the ends.

I also like the plating styles of the Berea - look at the Dayacom and the Berea, and you'll see a difference in where the Black-Ti is used, and I think it looks better on the Berea.

Now I may be a voice crying in the wilderness, as the Dayacom kits are selling like hotcakes in the Buy&Sell forum...but I just placed another sizeable order with Berea after I received my first set of kits last week.

I also like the option of having another kit to use with a standard Sierra tube.

Thanks for sharing your nice addition with us!

Top Bottom